THE NOVEL OF SPIRITUAL EDUCATION- Harry Potter Prequel


Alright, so this was one of the worst readings I have done so far. It was short, It was bad and there was no satisfaction in finishing this reading. These types of literature are meant to incite and instruct young adults with complexities of navigating the world through a fantasy like an approach.

Yet this writing did no such thing. It was literally just a fanfiction meant as a cash grab for audiences that never picked up. There was no real moral issue, no real challenge for these characters it just seemed pointless in my opinion. But I can see the appeal that some might have with getting a closer glimpse into the relationship of the characters.

But it just needed something a little more exciting then what we were given.  No one likes this work and if they do then good for them. For me, I wish this prequel either didn’t exist or just had something else? Something more than just the weird bland conversation between the characters.

It left me wondering what I was reading and why I was reading all of it. I could just go online to deviant art or something and read better awful fanfictions. I’d expect better from the author but I guess we all have our faults. This being there’s.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LITERARY SPECULATION

THE DROWNED GIANT J. G. Ballard J. G. Ballard

The Fiction of Ideas