A RICH FANTASY LIFE - JRR Tolkien's The Hobbit


A RICH FANTASY LIFE - JRR Tolkien's The Hobbit

Oh boy where to start, this is one hell of a tale in my opinion and I love and hate this story. Hate mainly because of the old movie adaption that I was forced to watch back in the day. 

The characters where disgusting and weirdly animated. Just gave me the creeps most of the time. Not to mention that my family loved watching it so I was stuck watching this dumb movie constantly… but I did fall in love with the amazing graphics and story with the newer adaption of it. 

But enough with the films!  The writing in my opinion was very lengthy and well written it immersed us in the world of the hobbit and kept me glued to the work! Much more enjoyable then watching that film.

The in depth descriptions of the  work really help establish the fantasy vides while maintain the resemblance to normality this combination is something I strive for in y own writing as the combination make for a  great way to invite the reader in and still give them the thrill of magical creatures and quest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LITERARY SPECULATION

THE DROWNED GIANT J. G. Ballard J. G. Ballard

The Fiction of Ideas